Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions applicable to products and deliveries of https://www.ravesafe-hearingprotection.com/.
9717 LB GRONINGEN,
1. These terms and conditions apply to every RAVE SAFE offer. This also applies tp every agreement reached and order concluded between RAVE SAFE and the customer at a distance.
2. Before the agreement, the text of these terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer.
3. Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed ‘in the spirit’ of these general terms and conditions.
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. In addition, RAVE SAFE is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. When RAVE SAFE uses images, they are a true reflection of the products and services offered. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind RAVE SAFE.
- All images and specifications in the offer are an indication. These can not be a reason for compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the conditions set. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by RAVE SAFE, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- RAVE SAFE can inform itself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If RAVE SAFE, based on this investigation, has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, it is entitled to refuse an order or request.
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement during 14 days.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. The consumer will only unpack the product to the extent that this is necessary to assess whether the customer wishes to keep the product. If the customer uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to RAVE SAFE.
Costs in case of redrawal
- When the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods will be payed by RAVE SAFE.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, RAVE SAFE will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after cancellation. However, the condition is that the product has already been received back by RAVE SAFE or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
- RAVE SAFE may exclude the consumer’s right of withdrawal for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal. Eartips may not have been used.
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typing errors. In case of printing and typing errors, RAVE SAFE is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price.
Conformity and Warranty
- RAVE SAFE guarantees that the products and services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and usability and the legal provisions and government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. If agreed, RAVE SAFE also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to RAVE SAFE in writing within 7 days after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The guarantee does not apply if:The consumer has repaired or processed the products themselves, or has let the product be repaired or processed by third parties;The delivered products are exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise carelessly handled or are in violation of the instructions of RAVE SAFE that have been adressed on the packaging;The inadequacy in whole or in part is the result of regulations that the government has made or will make regarding the nature or the quality of the materials used.
Delivery and execution
- RAVE SAFE will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has provided to RAVE SAFE.
- All delivery terms are indicative. The consumer can not derive any rights from any periods mentioned. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
- In the event of termination, RAVE SAFE will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible. This is within 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, RAVE SAFE will endeavor to make a replacement article available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered. For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded.
- The risk of damage and loss of products rests with RAVE SAFE. That is until the moment of delivery to the consumer. Or a representative appointed and made known to RAVE SAFE, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- For the payment, the consumer can only make use of the payment options offered by RAVE SAFE.
- Payment will take place at the latest within 14 days after a purchase agreement has been concluded. Periodic payment takes place prior to each service period.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to RAVE SAFE immediately.
- In the event of default by the consumer, RAVE SAFE has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer beforehand.
- RAVE SAFE has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of the contract must be submitted fully and clearly described to RAVE SAFE within 7 days after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to RAVE SAFE will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, RAVE SAFE will respond within the period of 14 days. In addition, a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer will be send.
- If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is susceptible to the dispute resolution.
- A complaint does not suspend the obligations of RAVE SAFE, unless RAVE SAFE states otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be well-founded by RAVE SAFE, it will be assessed whether the products will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
- On agreements between RAVE SAFE and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law applies, even if the consumer lives abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.Do you have questions about these general terms and conditions? Take a look at our FAQ or contact us.