Exchanges & Returns
Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option to dissolve the agreement during 14 days.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. The consumer will only unpack the product to the extent that this is necessary to assess whether the customer wishes to keep the product. If the customer uses his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to RAVE SAFE.
Costs in case of redrawal
- When the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods will be payed by RAVE SAFE.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, RAVE SAFE will refund this amount as soon as possible but no later than 14 days after cancellation. However, the condition is that the product has already been received back by RAVE SAFE or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
- RAVE SAFE may exclude the consumer’s right of withdrawal for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal. Eartips may not have been used.